This work aims at adding HTTP/1.1 support first to Squid-2.6 and then to Squid-3.
- To do
- Things to be done
- Log of what has been done
- Client side chunked transfer encoding
- Many more less important things not dependent on advertising HTTP/1.1
- 2006-12-30 Project published on devel.squid-cache.org
- The project is now published on devel.squid-cache.org. Has been sitting in the CVS repository for some weeks, but had forgot to add the project entry..
- 2006-12-30 Header parser bugfix
- Fix parsing of partial headers again.
- 2006-09-26 Expect workaround
- Workaound for Expect by ignoring and dropping the header
- 2006-09-24 Initial implementation
- First implementation of server-side chunked decoding, allowing Squid to
advetise HTTP/1.1 support upstream. Client-side still HTTP/1.0.
$Id: index.html,v 1.1 2006/12/30 22:23:00 hno Exp $